Friday, October 24, 2014

tunisian tagines

If you know me then you know that I have a little bit of a shopping obsession with HomeGoods, T.J.Maxx and Marshalls (Yes, they have the same parent company). I visit these stores regularly to see what's new. I find a lot of my home decor items from these stores at really good prices. My latest finds are these 3 gorgeous blue pattern handmade Tunisian tagines (use only for serving food). Yes, each one of them came from a different store and the Turkish fringe towel is also from HomeGoods. They all became a great addition to my kitchen. So if you like bohemian eclectic global decor, these stores should be on your lookout list.

In the #kitchen #details #rustic #chinesecabinet #redcabinet #tunisiantagines #tagines #foutatowel #turkishtowel #boho #bohemian #bohemiandecor #decor #interiordecor #apartmentdecor #globaldecor

Have a great weekend!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment