Tuesday, August 6, 2013

today i am homegoods happy with my balcony

If you have visited my blog even for a short time you know how much I love shopping at HomeGoods. I recently found these amazing planters there. I wanted to get the same color planters so my small balcony would not look too busy. I was fortunate I found four of same color but in two different styles at one store. I had to travel for miles to find 4 more that matched. After I got them, all the garden planters went on sale. Bummer. But, you know you cannot wait until clearance at HomeGoods. There is a HomeGoods motto of mine "If you don't get it today, you won't find it tomorrow". After planting with beautiful flowers I took some pictures with my Iphone but my phone crashed, of course I did not back up my pictures, so all of them were erased. I took these pictures but after the flowers had peeked. Today I am HomeGoods Happy with my balcony :)

#homegoods #garden #decor #balcony #foodogs #homegoodshappy #cute #love #plants

Two beautiful huge green planters (they are very heavy). Loving these foo dogs also from HomeGoods sitting beside my balcony entry door. I found them around the same time I bought the planters.

My little corner. Love my #garden #decor accents from @homegoods #homegoodshappy #homegoods #foodogs #outdoors #balcony #love #boho #bohemian #planters #pots #plants

My little corner with planters.

My dog looks happy sitting in the balcony surrounded by planters from @homegoods :) #pots #homegoodshappy #homegoods #happy #love #cute #balcony #garden #planters #decor #yellowlab #mydog

My dog looks happy sitting in the balcony.

#balcony #buddha #planters #homegoods #homegoodshappy #boho #bohemian #love #zen

Planter and buddha.

Here are some more pictures from around the balcony;

@wandering_homebody It is shy. Hiding behind the hibiscus tree. 😀xx

This foto taken before I lost the all pictures. I grabed it from my Instagram :)  Hibiscus tree was in full bloom. Turkish pillows and Chinese window screen peeking behind.

#turkish #kilimpillows #balcony #colors #pattern #design #cute #love #beautiful #boho #bohemian

Later, I removed these Turkish pilows from the balcony because, they were getting sun bleached.

#balcony #decor #door  #hamsa #evileye #boho #bohemian #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

Here is my evil eye hamsa on the balcony closet door.

#goodmorning! #beautiful #hibiscus #love #balcony #decor

Another view of hibiscus with Indian lantern from HomeGoods showing behind.

Love my foo dogs and planters from @homegoods #homegoodshappy #homegoods #balcony #love

I finally settled with Indian patchwork pillows and sheepskin rugs and happy with my newly decorated balcony.


Are you HomeGoods Happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment