Thursday, August 1, 2013

coffee table tray

#moreismore #coffeetable #decor #buddha #orchid #tray from #homegoods #homegoodshappy #lassicup #moroccanpouf #indiandoor  #interiordecor #boho #bohemian #style

I found this gorgeous painted rustic wood Chinese tray at HomeGoods for my coffee table. It keeps my clutter organized and works well with my eclectic style. I love a tray with great books, flowers and a few favorite item combinations. I think a tray's content can showcase an owner's personality and style. Beautiful vintage Indian boxes, a couple of favorite books, Chinese coral, Nepal, Indian and Turkish bronze door knocker/handle collection, a vintage Indian lassi cup holding beautiful orchid, and Turkish worry beads. I guess my style is "More is More"... :)

#coffeetable #tray #orchid #interiordecor #interiordesign #decor #tibetantrunk #red #color #light #boho #bohemian #lassicup #turkishalem #coffeebook

Loving how the light hits the orchid from behind.

What is on your coffee table tray?



No comments:

Post a Comment