Friday, December 12, 2014

driftwood holiday tree

Okay, you have seen these kind of trees diy'ed on several blogs. I am not going to get into the details how I made it. You can see from the photos that they are so easy to make. I just wanted to show that there is always an alternative and easy way to make a holiday decoration for small spaces. Because of the limited space in my apartment I took advantage of the freshly painted empty wall in my living room. I have this beautiful driftwood from last summer that I collected while walking along a lake. Who knew it would end up as a tree? Simply using wires to hold the driftwood was my choice because the string light had a similar wire and I thought they all blend well together. The roe antlers were also a perfect fit for this bohemian natural style decor. I used damage free hooks to hang everything so as not to ruin the wall. Love the simplicity of it but I can always add some decorations later or since I have a newly painted chalkboard wall I may add some drawings and writings too:)

#diy #driftwood #christmastree #holidaytree #handmade #repurpose #rustic #firefly #fireflylights #holidaydecor #uoaroundyou #urhome #roeantlers #antlers #indiandoor #homedecor #myhome #interiordecor #decor #decoration #treedecor #boho #bohemian #bohohome #bohodecor #bohointeriors #apartmentdecor #globaldecor


I could have done a better job with the wiring but this only took a few minutes to make.






Added a turkey feather for the finishing touch. Of course my Amaryllis bulbs are getting ready for a great bloom. Fingers crossed.


Have a great weekend! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment