Friday, May 23, 2014

cloud design batik

I am on cloud nine! ☁️ Absolutely in love with this colorful Indonesian handmade cloud design batik I found at textiil ! It is 100% cotton, hand drawn and dyed. I have not decide what to do with it (may be a couple of pillows or a throw) but I sure like staring at it:)

I am on #cloud nine! ☁️Absolutely in #love with this colorful Indonesian cloud design #batik from @textiil ! #textil #textiles #textiil #handmade #pattern #indonesia #globaldecor #decor #detail #interiordecor #apartmentdecor #boho #bohemian #fruits #berries #olivewood #beautiful #happy #joy #nofilter

Love the vibrant red and blue colors and playful scrolls. How about a table cloth? Why not? It is increasing my appetite for sure:)

Sarong in Deep jade
via ecogypsy

I first found gorgeous sharongs through Instagram from ecogypsy in Bali. Love their deep green jade color.

Textiil Home Decor Pillows Ikat Batik
via textiil

Later I found an online store textiil in the States! Here are some of their beautiful cloud patterned pillows peeking through. They have more colors and samples available.

Gold #moroccantable #brassfoldingtable #elledecor #goldmug #tea #jeffreycampbell #jeffreycampbellboots #buckleboots #love #freepeople #boho #bohemian #gypsy #gypset #decor #interiordecor #interiordesign #apartmentdecor

I gasped when I saw fashion designer Lisa Bruce's living room on Elle Decor's April 2014 cover. She used the same cloud patterned fabric as a throw and a pillow.


via curbed

Here is Lisa Bruce and her husband, artist Nicholas Alvis Vega's bungalow, green cloud batik throw and the matching pillow pop in their colorful living room.

This picture is giving me an inspiration.

The cloud motif is used in the textiles from Asia to Ottoman Empire and throughout the cultures during the centuries. These sharp modern lined gorgeous pieces are a testament that the trend will continue...

Have a great weekend!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment