Tuesday, January 7, 2014

warming up with moroccan colors

Oh baby it's cold outside! My cold grey day warmed by Moroccan colors:)

My cold grey day brightened by #moroccan colors:) #coffeetable #babyitscoldoutside #sequins #moroccanpillows #crystals #moroccanweddingblanket #handira #boho #bohemian #decor #interiordecor #love #lassicup #roses #syriantiles #malabeads #quartzcrystal

Love these Moroccan kilim pillows on my sofa. Boldly used silver sequins dancing among brightly colored amazing patterns.

#Wakingup to a #beautiful #christmas #day! #bedroom #morrocanpillow #moroccanweddingblanket #handira #mongolianlambpillows #chinesebedframe #kinnareebirds #saricurtains #fiddlefigtree #love #decor #interiordecor #boho #globalstyle #bohemiandecor #bohemian

The colorful Moroccan pillow pops in my netural bedroom making me feel warm.

Stay warm!:)xx


No comments:

Post a Comment