Tuesday, August 20, 2013

selenite candle holder

#selenite #candleholder from @marshalls #fabfound #minerals #calming #crystals #zen #buddha #coffeetable #decor #martynlawrencebullard #liveloveanddecorate

These days I love anything with geodes, crystals, rocks and minerals when it comes to my home decor. I recently found this gorgeous selenite candle holder at Marshalls. Love how the crispness of white complements the orchid and marble buddha head. It looks almost like a waxed candle. I loved it so much, I ended up getting the second one. I read selenite protects, calms, soothes, bringing a deep peace and sense of tranquility... That's what I am looking for. I know my coffee table is now totally cluttered but, I want to have things on my table that make me happy and gives me some inspiration right in front of me when I am sitting, relaxing, watching TV. Isn't that what coffee tables are all about?

#selenite #candleholder from @marshalls #fabfound #tealight #votive #votiveholder #crystals #minerals #geode #semiprecious #calming #shoothing #energy #love #beautiful #zen #coffeetable #decor #liveloveanddecorate #martynlawrencebullard

Here it is with my favorite book (Martyn Lawrence Bullard - Live, Love, and Decorate) and buddha. Loving the color when illuminating the room.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you find your Buddha...I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I found it at Material Culture ( http://materialculture.com/ )

      Delete