Thursday, August 22, 2013

hand coin bank jewelry display

Here is my newly found object, a hand coin bank from HomeGoods that I am using as a jewelry display.

My new #jewelryholder from @homegoods #homegoodshappy #piggybank #coinbank #hand #palm #boho #bohemian #jewelry #bohemianjewelry #decor #vignette #moroccanbottles #moroccan #hippie #hippy #gypsy

Some of my old bohemian jewelries sits right on it...

My new #jewelryholder from @homegoods #homegoodshappy #piggybank #coinbank #hand #palm #boho #bohemian #jewelry #bohemianjewelry #decor #vignette #moroccanbottles #moroccan #hippie #hippy #gypsy

Close-up.

#bohemianjewelry #coinnecklace #antique #rings #buddha #boho #bohemian #tribaljewelry #gypsy #moroccan #love #beautiful

Displaying my antique Ottoman (Turkish) coin necklaces and some of my old rings. I know it is not a jewelry holder but, I wish the fingers were a little skinnier so I could stack my rings too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment