Wednesday, August 14, 2013

diy gold skull

#diy #skull #goldskull #amethyst #crystals #detail #closeup #decor #love

Okay, I know it is not Halloween, I just have a crush on gold skulls. I wanted to make my own diy gold skull. I found this paper one at AC Moore and my diy project starts here;

 Preparation stage. I sanded down the joints first.
 
 Then I prepared it with gold leaf adhesive.
 
After finishing the gold leafing, I did some gold acrylic touch-up. Then I made 3 holes on top. I had 3 pointy crystals that fell off of an amethyst cluster, they were a perfect fit.
 
#diy #skull #amethyst #goldskull #crystal #craft #tillandsia #airplant #love #crystals #decor
 
Here is the finished skull.
 
#diy #skull #goldskull #amethyst #oldbooks #crystals #craft #boho #bohemian #decor #interiordecor #interiordesign #love
 
Found a good place on my book shelf with my old books.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment