Friday, March 8, 2013

airplant (tillandsia) obsession...

Airplants (tillandsia) are my new addiction. These little creatures are popping up around my house lately. They are so cute and very easy to care for.

#7vignettes #paper #airplants #airplant #tillandsia #plants #chamberednautilus #nautilus #shell #decor #interior #interiordecor

These are my airplants newly puchased over the weekend.

#airplant #plants #tillandsia #nautilus #shell #tigernautilus #chamberednautilus #photo #decor #instaphoto

Don't you think these airplants brought my tiger nautilus to life? :)

#airplant #tillandsia #plants

They ended up in my living room in an old Turkish bread bowl.

#7vignettes diy bathroom #bathtub #grapewood #airplant #tillandsia #hammambowl #foutatowel #buddha #buddhasoap #mirror #teakwoodmat #spa #zen #decor #interior #interiordecor #bathroom #bathroomdecor

I used a few in my bathroom. I decorated this drift wood from HomeGoods with a couple of airplants. They get a water mist from the shower. I was a little worried that they are in the dark too much but, it has been two months and they seem to be doing okay.

#7vignettes #bathroom #buddha #sink #faucet #asian #rustic #travertinetiles #chinesemirror #decor #zen #eclectic #interior #tuscanbronze #interiordecor #airplant #tillandsia

My buddha holds another group of airplants.

#airplant #tillandsia #rings #pearlrings #buddha #instapictures

First, I had this little one with my buddha...

#ganesh #ganesha #airplant #tillandsia

But later that little one ended up in my Ganesh's arms.
 
How to care for Tillandsia (store instructions)...

What do you think about airplants, how would you use them?

Happy weekend!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment