Thursday, August 23, 2012

bathtubs with river rocks

When I put the floor in my bathroom, I was planning to use river rocks on one side of the wall. Now I started thinking of using them in front of the bathtub too. I was searching the web to get some ideas about bathtubs surrounded by river rocks and came across these bathrooms;

via houzz 

I just love this zen/spa like bathtub surrounded by river rocks. I would love to put loose river rocks like this but, I am pretty sure a few would end up in my dog's stomach :)

via houzz 

The same small bathroom with minimal decor. The window makes the room bright and airy.

via houzz 

I am not a contemporary bathroom fan but, this bathroom stole my heart.

via houzz 

Old Chinese  window panels, wood floor and natural rocks softens the sharp contemporary lines.

metal japanese tub
via furniturefashion

Contemporary Japanese bathub.

rectangular ofuro tub
via furniturefashion

Japanese ofuro tub.

[ofuroimg_2301.jpg]
via thelaurenbraun

Japanese ofuro tub.

[NKBA-2011-C7_1_HollyRickert_w609[4].jpg]
via harmonyandhome 

Love the dark river rocks, they make the white bathtub pop.


via houzz 

I was surprise to see this picture. I already have the same buddha panel and teak bath mat waiting for my bathroom.

 
The walls are pebble tiles.

Pinned Image
via houzz

Pinned Image
via bellacella

Japanese soaking tub.


via japanesebath

Hinoki rectangular tub.

Pinned Image
via archilovers

Love the shower with surrounding river rocks.

Pinned Image
via bohemianhomes

I posted this picture before. I just love this bathroom, huge old windows, the soaking tub, the Chinese window screen, rocks and everything...


What do you think about using river rocks in the bathroom?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment