Monday, January 2, 2012

at the pet store

I was at the pet store over the weekend to get my dog's nails done. I never knew it would be so entertaining at the pet store...

First, we got my dog's nails done. This is the clearest picture I took, he was so exited that he could not stand still for a moment. It was such fun to watch him...

And, the lizards...Aren't they cute....

One of them was so curious, he came to see me...

He was literally cheking me out....

Gorgeous finches...

And the fish...This one was a little shy.

Gorgeous colors...
 
My dog met a new friend...
 
Here is the little piggy. I could not get a good picture of him, he was so loud and unhappy for being held.
 
At the checkout line...When I saw this girl with the colorful hair, I had to have her picture... I  like people expressing themselves differently because, I know I am different too... I wish I could have taken a better picture of her...

Hello gorgeous. Look at that Naitive American cuff bracelet! As soon as I saw the cashier wearing it, I cried "Oh, my God!", I scared her a bit :) and then she let me take this picture. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment