Wednesday, December 28, 2011

tea time

I am a tea person. I like drinking green and black tea regularly. After I burned my teakettle a couple weeks ago, I had to replace it immediately. Of course, I went to T.J.Maxx and Marshalls first. No surprize, I found one. T.J.Maxx and Marshalls had the same teakettle, I happened to be at T.J.Maxx when I decided to get it. I love this bright red enamel-on-steel Chantal teakettle. The wistle is not loud enough for me but, the overall shape and color just makes me smile.

The shape and color influenced my decision since it resembles my Japanese tetsubin teakettles. Here they are... I also purchased them at T.J.Maxx (small), and Home Goods (large).

The tea theme is continued with Artistic kitchen towels; also from Marshalls. They are whimsical and gorgeous!

Check out the blue interior, nice touch!

I purchased a Tovolo Tea Infuser at T.J.Maxx for brewing loose leaf tea, which works great.

The ginger jars and brass Ganesh were purchased at T.J.Maxx too. I know, I am a little addicted to T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods :) The mug is from Pier One.

All this tea talk made me thirsty... Tea anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment