Wednesday, December 7, 2011

yet another update of foo dog salt and pepper shakers

As you may know from my earlier posts foo dogs salt and pepper shakers and foo dog salt and pepper update , I was looking for foo dogs salt and pepper shakers for a while. Yay, I finally found them on ebay! First, let me apologize to the person that I outbid in the last 6 seconds. I know the feeling...

These foo dog salt and pepper shakers are the cutest things I have ever seen. The seller did not have much information about them and neither did I. There is no mark or date or anything else. All I know is they are smaller than usual (2.5 inches tall) salt and pepper shakers and very detailed. I belive it is bone china and very nicely hand painted. It has gold paint on some areas too. If anyone knows anything more about these kind of salt and pepper shakers, please let me know. I bought these to use daily but, they are so tiny and delicate I may be using them as decoration.That means, I may be still looking for foo dog salt and pepper shakers...Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment