Tuesday, November 8, 2011

two women's journey

A few weeks ago I came acoss a blog Pagoda Red. I loved the collections they had and especially one post with interior designer Margaret Harris's home pictures and her hand made charm bracelet jewelry collection. Even we are on different journeys, our path crossed at this point. I could not help but feel a kindred spirit with her. Of course, my home is way too busy but, I still felt there was some connection :) 

Here is my Chinese altar table and hand-made charm bracelet; 

Here is Margaret Harris's inspiring home. Surrounded by Chinese artifacts, simple yet sofisticated decor and her charm bracelet jewelry design;










Images via Pagoda Red

You can also see Margaret Harris jewelry collection at goldentriangle

Images from top:

Chinese altar table (chineseantiquewholesaler), brass Hindu statues (T.J.Maxx and Marshalls), old surme eyeliner (kohl, kajal) (Turkey)

Brass dancing Ganesh (T.J.Maxx), brass sitting Ganesh (T.J.Maxx)

Buddha lamp (DIY project); Buddha (Marshalls), lamp shade (Home Goods), Turkish jewelry (Turkey), vintage parfume bottle (flea market)




No comments:

Post a Comment