Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i like a style like u

My latest find is stylelikeu blog where I felt a connection right away. Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum, the mother/daughter founders since 2008. Gosh, where have I been since 2008?.. Inspirational images from all ages and backgrounds. No rules about what to wear or how to wear it, or how to decorate your home... It is more about the individual as a whole. Looking at their homes and closets and their different interests surprised me in a good way. stylelikeu makes me fell good about myself. I wanted to share some pictures I liked of people and their stunning jewelery.

Title #0

Title #0
Coury Combs  | blogger and vintage dealer

Title #0
Fatima Robinson | director, choreographer

Title #0
Erin Bazos | graphic designer

Title #0
Adia Trischler | fashion journalist and film art director

Title #0
Barbara Flood | interior decorator and personal stylist

Title #0

Title #0

Cynthia Rowley | fashion designer

Fashion
Aureta Thomollari | blogger and entrepreneur

Title #0

Vincent Carafano | designer, art director of Spanish Moss


Title #0

Suzanne & Vincent Carafano |  designer, art director of Spanish Moss



All images via style like u





No comments:

Post a Comment