Thursday, November 17, 2011

blue foo dogs

Finally, I purchased a pair of blue foo dogs from ebay. I have been craving them for a while. I have a few foo dogs around my house but not blue ones. I don't know what intrigues me about blue foo dogs, I just love seeing them and feel their protection. These puppies have a vibrant blue color that pop in my dinning room.


Here are some other foo dog pictures that I found;



























via simplifiedbee


Stylebeat
via examiner








via kcinteriors



















 

Pinned Image
via pinterest


via onekingslane


via livelikeyou


via thedecoratingdiva



















































via byrdandbleecker



via seanrush



Pinned Image
via turquoise-la

Pinned Image
via madebygirl

Pinned Image
via moth-design

Pinned Image
via cocokelley

Pinned Image
via houzz

Pinned Image
via knightmovesblog


via stylishirish

Pinned Image
via apartmenttherapy

Pinned Image
via elementsofstyleblog

Suzie: Philip Gorrivan Photography  aubergine eggplant turquoise blue and citrine chic modern ...
via decorpad

Suzie: Caldwell Flake  Howard Lee Puckett Photography  white black turquoise blue eclectic ...
via decorpad

Suzie: Ron Marvin  brown & turquoise blue office nook design with West Elm white parsons desk, ...
via decorpad

via hip hollywood homes, by Sue Hostetler, photographs by Peter Christiansen Valli

What do you think about foo dogs; Hate it or like it? Do you think it is over used ?



No comments:

Post a Comment