Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what is on your desk?

My office desk is constantly evolving... I like to surround myself with inspirational objects on my desk; A charm bracelet, a hand paper weight, soapstone hindu statues...Small objects found around my house take their turn on my desk. What is on your desk?

Images from top:

Chinese window shutters (chineseantiquewholesaler), reclaimed barn wood table, captains chair (Craigslist), sheepskin rug (T.J.Maxx), African the sun mask (flea market)
Soapstone Hindu Buddha, Ganesh statues (Home Goods), wood Kinnaree (Pier One Clearance Store)
Cast iron Japanese mask (flea market), notebooks (Marshalls, T.J.Maxx), DIY charm bracelet (mostly streling silver Turkish items, some date to my childhood, ages ago :)) 
DIYcharm bracelet (mostly streling silver Turkish items, some date to my childhood)
Hand door knob (Turkey), hand paper weight (T.J.Maxx), French blue glass buddha (Turkey), wood carved Indian fabric stamp (Thrift shop)
I think my husband found the four leaves clover :)
Antique Central Asia earrings (Turkey), Vicente Wolf Learning To See book, date book (Marshalls), Chanel glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment