Wednesday, August 10, 2011

steve madden tsunami rain boots at marshalls

I was looking for Steve Madden Tsunami rain boots for a while. There are some online stores selling it but, it is around $80 and frankly, I did not want to pay that much for a rain boot. I was at Marshalls last Sunday and guess what? There they were! Oh, my god, I cannot believe I found them, and the price was $39.99! I was looking for black ones, these were olive color but, what the heck, I need some color in my life! It has a biker or engineering boot styling with buckled straps at the ankle and at the shaft, I think these boots are the sexiest rain boots ever. I like the little punch of red colored zipper detail on the back. I think these boots are going to be really handy when I walk my dog on rainy days.









Here is a picture of the boots in front of my closet doors;





No comments:

Post a Comment