Wednesday, February 26, 2014

kuba cloth pillows

I have been admiring kuba cloth pillows and loving their bold graphic patterns. Two weeks ago I spotted these beautiful African stools, colorful baskets and throw at HomeGoods.

Spotted these #gorgeous #African #stools #baskets #throws  @homegoods #homegoods #homegoodshappy ! #love #graphic #textile #texture #theworldtraveler #safarichic #ghana #beautiful #boho #bohemian #globaldecor #decor #interiordecor

I also spotted these kuba cloth pillows! HomeGoods still surprises me...

In #love with these #beautiful #africanpillows #kubaclothpillows from @homegoods ! #homegoods #homegoodshappy #cubacloth #cushions #decor #interiordecor #chakki #indianchakki #ottoman #indiandoor #boho #bohemian #tribal #safarichic #globalstyle #fryeboots #theworldtraveler #mystyle

Ended up buying them but, left the tags on in case I found any more that I liked.

These #gorgeous #african #kubacloth pillows from @homegoods ! I am thinking of keeping the bottom two. Which would you choose?xx #kubaclothpillows #safarichic #theworldtraveller #bohemian #homegoodshappy #decor #interiordecor #interiordesign #love #beautiful

As expected, I found two more gorgeous pillows the following week. Now I have four pillows but, I am only going to keep two. This is the first time I couldn't decide because they are all beautiful. So I needed some help. I was leaning towards the bottom two because of the muted matching colors but, when I asked my Instagram friends, they had different opinions. Which ones would you choose? Thank you!xx




3 comments:

  1. The two on the chakki stool. Gorgeous finds(love your home!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the same 2choices as the commenter before.. ... though all of them are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I prefer the two on the left.

    ReplyDelete