Friday, December 13, 2013

instagram friday

I wanted to share some pictures from my latest addiction, Instagram. Hope you enjoy!:)

#bohojewelry #ringbracelet #handpiece #boho #bohemian #gypsy #sterlingsilver #harnessbracelet #slavebracelet #turkish #shahmaran #handchain #love #beautiful #feather #mystyle #jewelry #accessories

Loving this sterling silver Turkish sahmeran bohemian hand chain. Hubby found a beautiful feather in our backyard, I thought these two would look good together:)

#Corner #fusionstyle #globalstyle #mystyle #love #indiandoor #africanmasks #turkishpillow #kilimpillow #moravianstarlamp #minaretalem #moroccanstar #sarithrow #boho #bohemian #tribal #decor #interiordecor

My global style living room corner. Indian door, Ivory coast African masks, Moroccan star lamp, Tibetian trunk, Turkish kilim pillow, Indian sari throw and Turkish minaret alem. They all work together:)

#Gift to #myself :) from #tjmaxx #maxxinista @tjmaxx #michaelkors #love #michaelkorswatch #watch #selenite #quartzcrystals #mystyle #accessories

Do you get holiday gifts for yourself? Yep, that's me. I found my dream Michael Kors men's watch at T.J.Maxx. Love chunky, big watches. I wanted to give icy cool feel in this picture using a selenite lamp and some point quartz crystals.

#Coldday #colehaan #leopard #calfhair #katelynslippers from #tjmaxx #maxxinista @tjmaxx #southafricanmohairthrow #mohairthrow #anthropologie #coffeemug #monogrammug #goldmug #chanel #mystyle #vignette

Latest find from T.J.Maxx, Cole Haan calf hair&shearling leopard print slippers work great for these cold days. In love with Anthropologie gold monogram mug. I want to collect them all!

If you like these pictures and want to see more, you can follow me on Instagram "apartmentf15"...

Have a great weekend!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment