Friday, July 12, 2013

my flower vignettes...

I recently posted about how in love I am with peonies. Here are some pictures of peonies and roses around my house. I wish they would last forever...

#peonies #kitchen #turkishpottery #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestofthedayy

Kitchen, peonies from Trader Joe's, old Turkish clay potteries from Turkey.

#goodmorning ! #sundaymorning #kitchen #peonies #chinesewindow #chinesescreen #tetsubin #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestofthedayy

Kitchen, Chinese screen, tetsubins and ginger jars with peonies. Ginger jars are great for displaying fresh flowers.

#roses #amethyst #citrine #geode #crystals #minerals #chinesetray #homegoodshappy #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestofthedayy

White roses, books and a few favorite items are framed with a Chinese tray from HomeGoods. Love this old Turkish pottery. It has a great patina and texture.

#coffeetable #roses #buddha #decor #interiordecor #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestofthedayy

Same roses on the coffee table with my favorite marble buddha head from Material Culture, red coral from ebay (I glued it to a Chinese stand) and a hand paper weight from T.J.Maxx.

Have a great weekend!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment