Thursday, June 6, 2013

a little fiddle leaf fig tree

#greenhouse #consevatory #nursery #gardencenter #architecture #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

I have been searching for a fiddle leaf fig tree. Love their big bold leaf shapes. I visited this gorgeous conservatory/greenhouse/nursery over the weekend in PA. I could only find a small one.

Here are some pictures from that amazing conservatory;

#greenhouse #consevatory #nursery #windmillpalmtree #palmtree #architecture #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

Huge windmill trees touching the glass ceiling.

#huge #fiddleleaffigtrees #ficusiyrata #greenhouse #consevatory #nursery #architecture #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

I am in awe of these over 40 year old magnificent filldle leaf fig trees. I wanted to take them home with me :)

#orchid #orchids #greenhouse #consevatory #nursery #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

Gorgeous orchids...

#greenhouse #consevatory #nursery #architecture #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

The greenhouse has its own water falls... And tons of plants everwhere...

#mynewplant #fiddleleaffigtree #desk #office #orchid #chinesewindowscreens #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

Here is my little fiddle leaf fig tree sitting on my desk. Hoping someday to be a big tree...
 
#mynewplant #fiddleleaffig #homeoffice #desk #vignette #buddha #shiva #coffee #myfavbooks  #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

Another shot of my plant giving me a big smile in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment