Friday, May 24, 2013

turquoise rings crush



Don't you love turquoise rings? I get a smile seeing these bright blue colors jumping right out of the bowl crying out, please wear me, wear me today! These are some of my rings left in a Turkish hammam bowl on my bathroom vanity. I thought it was a good picture to share :) I also wanted to show this huge gorgeous turquoise cluster ring I recently added to my collection from ebay.

#rings #turquoise #turquoiserings #mystyle #boho #bohemian #tribal #tribaljewelry #jewelry #accessories #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday

#turquoise #rings #boho #bohemian #mystyle #love #instagood #me #tbt #cute #photooftheday #instamod #iphonesia #picoftheday #igers #tweegram #beautiful #instadaily #instagramhub #follow #iphoneonly #igdaily #bestoftheday


Have a great weekend! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment