Friday, March 29, 2013

stone power...

Do you believe some stones have powers? I just found this gorgeous amethyst point crystal stone on ebay. It is just mesmerizing! I heard amethyst stones have healing powers. I don't know but, it brought tears to my eyes when I first received it.

#amethyst #amethystpoint #crystal #buddha #meditation #zen #himalayansaltlamp #buddah #decor #interior #boho #bohemian #interiordecor

#buddha #buddah #amethystpoint #amethyst #crystal #himalayansaltlamp #lavender #sage #boho #homegoods #bohemian #decor #vignette #interior #interiordecor

I put it at the foot of my large wooden standing buddha with an amethyst buddha that I also recently found on ebay and a lavender/sage smudge stick with Turkish zemzem cup. In addition to the big buddha, the Himalayan salt lamp, Indian bajot table and baskets are all from HomeGoods. I am ready to meditate now :)

Have a great weekend! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment