Wednesday, February 27, 2013

my latest t.j.maxx finds

Don't you love T.J.Maxx? I love it even more when I find great items on Clearance... These are my latest scores...

#ralphlauren #southwestern #hoodie #sweater #blanket #tjmaxxfinds #tjmaxx #indiancabinet #lanterns #india #aztec #navajo #style #fashion #accessories #homedecor
{instagram}

Ralph Lauren southwestern sweater. Can you believe this was on clearance?!
 
Rebecca Taylor lavender silk dress with a touch of velvet.
 
Rebecca Taylor floral dress.
 
These two great summer dresses were also on clearence.
 
True Religion skinny jeans. This one was not on clearance but they are %60 less than the original price.
 
 
 Ralph Lauren southwestern sweater, True Religion jeans, Free People Jeffrey Campbell Buckle Back Ankle Boots (okay, these are not from T.J) are on my Moroccan wedding blanket.
 
Don't you love T.J.Maxx? What is your best score?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment