Thursday, February 7, 2013

back again...

I know, it has been ages I haven't post anything. But, my pinterest and new addiction Instagram going well. Here are some of my home decor related vignettes that I recently posted to Instagram;

#buddha #vignette #objects #7vignettes day-4 #shiny #zen #interior #decor #interiordecor #decoration #instaphoto #instapictures
vignette

#cushions day 5 - #7vignettes  #african #africanmasks #turkishpillows  #turkish #turkishalems #indonesian #zebrarug #danmask #ivorycoast #bobomask #sunmask #baulemask #vignette #instaphoto #instapictures #interior #interiordecor #decor #decoration
cushions, pillows, vignette

#cushions  day - 5 #7vignettes #pillows #leatherpillows #furpillows #zebrapillow #goldleather #mongoliansheep #africanmasks #african #ethnic #eclectic #bobomask #ivorycostmasks #eclecticdecor #fusion #interiordecor #interior  #vignette #decor #instaphoto #instapictures  #lantern
cushions, pillows, vignette

It is a little out of focus, I guess I don't see these imperfections when I am working on my Iphone :) Believe me, they all looked better on my Iphone...

#buddha #vignette #7vignettes #books #texture  #boho #bohojewelry #jewelry #zen #interior  #decor  #interiordecor  #bohemian
books, global style, vignette

#dinningroom #chinese #chair #chinesechair #chinesepanel #interior #decor #interiordecor #instapictures #instaphoto
dinning room chair, chinese wedding bed frame

#window #homeoffice #orchids #orchid #homeplants #plants #photo #instaphoto #instapictures #zen
office window, orchids

#buddha #orchid #zen  #instapictures #instaframes #photo
buddha, orchid, vignette

#travel #chinese #african #india #map #dogonmask #vignette #instaphoto #instapictures #photo #ganesh #decor #interior #vintage
vignette

Are you addicted to Instagram?

No comments:

Post a Comment