Wednesday, October 3, 2012

buddha bathrooms

I just love how buddha in a home decor brings sense of peace and spirituality. Buddha is a universal language for tranquility in any style. I have tons of buddhas all around my tiny apartment, and plan to use a few - hopefully I will restrain myself -  in my newly renovated bathroom. When I was searching for some ideas on how others used buddha in a bathroom decor, I came across these lovely images and I wanted to share them with you...

Here are some of them from houzz that I liked;



Eclectic Bathroom design by San Francisco Interior Designer Gayle Wainwright

I just love this colossal buddha in this bathroom so much, I keep posting this image whenever I can :)


I am in love with this organic/natural look stone vessel sink.




Just wow...









More images from other sources;


via godindesign

Amazing zen-like bathroom with natural stone tiles, opening to the beautiful garden. Don't you want to be there?!


via iol.co.za

Uniquely printed buddha glass shower screen.

via nymag

Donna Karan’s spa-size bath. Such a tranquil place!



via houzz

I posted this image before, I already have the same buddha panel and teak bath mat waiting for my bathroom.

via instyle 2006

And lastly, my all-time favourite Jaime Pressly's gorgeous serene bathroom with buddhas.

Do you like having a buddha in your bathroom, how do you display it?



No comments:

Post a Comment