Tuesday, July 17, 2012

my new bathroom decorative accesories

Still renovating my bathroom. Here are some of the decorative accesories that I am using...


Loving these gorgeous natural stone bathroom accesories from Home Goods. They sold out in my area, I spent hours driving miles and miles, going from Home Goods to Home Goods to find these all together in one store. :)

Feeling fire safe? Vanillia scented waxed Flameless candles from Home Goods. Battery operated. They look so real.

Beautiful heavy natural stone buddha and ganesh statues made in Thailand, from T.J.Maxx.

Goat hide rug from T.J.Maxx.


Heavy oil rubbed bronze extendable mirror from Van Dyke's. I love the old look.

Chinese window screen from chineseantiquewholesaler, ebay based store, warehouse in NYC.


Huge buddha panel from Home Goods. I wanted to hang it from the ceiling in the bathtub wall area, now I have second thoughts on it because the bathroom might get too crowded.

Solid teak spa mat from Home Goods. Turkish bath silver filigree clogs (Takunya), antique Turkish hamam bowl with fish.

And lastly, here is my favorite reclaimed wood framed beveled miror. LOVE this mirror. I found it at Marshalls. It has some minor problems; Mirror is detached, frame is loose. I hope to fix that. I am planing to put it on the floor - secured to the wall.

Lets see where all these accesories will fit in my tiny apartment bathroom. Stay tuned...




2 comments:

  1. Hi There!

    How much was the mirror? I have been eyeing the same one at my TJ Maxx... haven't purchased it yet though.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith,
      They were sold at Marshalls for $279.99(originally around $800). This mirror was on clearance for $100. It had some issues; Mirror was detached, frame was loose. Basically it was falling apart. We have not fixed it yet but it is fixable. I asked the manager if he could do better and we ended up getting it for $60!!! I hope you get a good deal too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete