Tuesday, June 26, 2012

some products for my bathroom renovation

Here are some products I am going to use for my bathroom renovation;


via homedepot

12X12 International (Turkish) Ivory Travertine tiles for walls. They are heavy tiles, especially 18X18. My husband and I spent long hours at multiple stores to pick out the good tiles one by one. They are cheaper than the specialty stores. I like the quality too. I used smilar ones in my master bathroom and kitchen.


via homedepot

18X18 International (Turkish) Walnut Travertine tiles for the floor.


via homedepot

Travertine wall trim.

Ivory travertine corner shelves from a local tile store.


River rocks from Michaels craft store. I always liked river rocks in bathrooms it gives a spa feeling. I plan to use them along one wall. It provides a natural earthy look and softens the lines.

Zoomed: Pfister Ashfield Tuscan Bronze 1-Handle WaterSense Bathroom Faucet (Drain Included)
via lowe's

Pfister Ashfield Tuscan Bronze 1-Handle WaterSense Bathroom Faucet. I used this for my master bathroom, I love the style so much I ended up purchasing the same one.


Expandable Mirror. I just ordered an oil rubbed bronze finish. Love the old look. I splurged on this one. It was on sale but, still a little pricey for a tiny mirror. It was very hard to find this scissors style. IKEA had the crome finish that was cheap looking. I had one in my old bathroom. Restoration Hardware sells them too but, they are too expensive. I hope the quality is as good as it looks.

Pfister Brh-E0Yy Catalina Robe Hook Tuscan Bronze
via ebay   homebuilderwholesale101

Pfister Tuscan Bronze Catalina Single Robe Hook.


via ebay  buildinc

Pfister Tuscan Bronze Catalina Tissue Holder.

I purchased mine a while ago from ebay. I found these sellers have them now.

Zoomed: KOHLER 60" x 30-1/4" Villager White Rectangular Tub
via lowe's

Kohler Villager White cast iron tub.
New Oil Rubbed Bronze Trip-Lever Bathtub Drain Trim Kit


via ebay wholesale_plumbing 

Oil Rubbed Bronze Trip-Lever Bathtub Drain Trim Kit.

Zoomed: KOHLER Cimarron White High Efficiency WaterSense Elongated 2-Piece Toilet
via lowe's

Kohler Cimarron White High Eficiency WaterSense Elongated toilet.

Zoomed: Plumb Pak Venetian Bronze Latch Door Style Tank Lever
via lowe's

Venetian Bronze Latch Door Style Tank Lever.


 
Toilet Seat, Bemis 44OR 000 White, Round w Non-Tarnish Oil Rubbed Bronze Hinges
via amazon.com 

Toilet Seat, Mayfair 44OR 000 Molded Toilet Seat with Oil-Rubbed Bronze Hinges, Round, White. Love the bronze hinges.

Checkolite 7683-34 Price Pfister Catalina Collection 3-Light Vanity, Oil Rubbed Bronze
via amazon.com

Checkolite Price Pfister Catalina 3-Light Vanity, Oil Rubbed Bronze.

Portfolio 3-Light Oil-Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Vanity Light
via lowe's

Portfolio 3-Light Oil Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Vanity Light.

I mixed two vanity lamps. I first purchased the The Checkolite Price Pfister vanity lamps which matched with my all bathroom accesories but, did not like it's bell shaped lamp shades. They looked old. I found Portfolio vanity lamp for their shades to get the look I wanted.

I am thinking about ordering the following product;
 
Bathtub Shower Screen, (Tub door, Shower Shield), 5/16" (8mm) Safety Glass

Still thinking on this one... Has anyone used this kind of bathtub screen? I am so done with shower curtains; They get moldy and rooms appear darker and smaller. I found this Bathtub Shower Screen (Tub door, Shower Shield) on ebay. I like the clean look. It is called European frameless shower door. I also started talking to local glass and bathroom specialits. Unfortunately local hardware stores don't sell them even with special orders.
More to follow...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment