Wednesday, June 13, 2012

hundi lantern

I have been looking for a Hundi lantern for a long time. I found this huge gorgeous one at a local antique shop over the weekend, fell in love with it. It is signed "Val St.Lambert De Grelle made in Belgium best cyrstal glass" bell jar lantern. I bought it the next day. I believe it is a 19th century lantern. I have to figure out the wiring now... Stay tuned...

"De GrelleVal St.Lambert made in Belgium best cyrstal glass" etched Logo.

I also have other DIY hundi lanterns around the house. These are originally hanging candle lanterns that I found at Home Goods and my hubby put them together... It was not so hard to wire them. The ceiling medallions were one of my DIY projects.

This DIY lantern is in my hall.

And this DIY lantern is in my walk-in closet.

We finally finished the wiring. Take a look at here;  electrifying a hundi lantern

Here are some hundi lanterns that I liked in home decor;


via saffroniabaldwin

Interior designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard, his client’s Mediterranean style Malibu home has a gorgeous bathroom with a hundi lantern.


via stonecenteronline

Huge master bathroom with hundi glass lanterns.


via stories.potterybarn

Pottery Barn lanterns hung over a table with a lovely ocean view.


via a-touch-of-luxe

Chic bathroom design with Pottery Barn glass hundi lantern.


via decorpad

Traditional kitchen design with glass hundi island lanterns.


via awelldressedhome

Beautiful foyer opens up to a large hanging hundi lantern.


via decorpad

Megan Mullally's Home - Chic foyer design with hundi glass lantern and art gallery.

Pinned Image
via thefoodogatemyhomework

Pinned Image
via tobifairley

Love the smoke bell lantern in the kitchen.

Pinned Image
via architecturaldigest

Count Raniero Gnoli’s Well-Curated Italian Home' s library with glass and iron bell jar/hundi lantern.                                       

Pinned Image
via theenchantedhome

Pitched ceiling with exposed beams and hundi lantern - Cathy Kincaid.                                      

Pinned Image
via rashoncarraway

Gallery wall, gray interior door and hundi lantern.

                          
via thedrillhallemporium

The green glass hundi lantern gives life to symetrical traditional design.     

Pinned Image
via theenchantedhome

Bathroom with bell jar lantern. I love hundi lanterns in bathrooms.

Pinned Image
via theenchantedhome

Gorgeous cut glass hundi lanterns in the kitchen. I love them in the kitchens too. I think I would use them in every rooms...:)

Pinned Image
via potterybarn

Pottery Barn hundi lanterns.

What do you think about hundi lanterns? Where would you use it? 





No comments:

Post a Comment