Monday, February 6, 2012

taylor swift's vogue pictures, a new do

When I saw Taylor Swift's February cover of US Vogue at the book store over the weekend, first I cried "Who is that gorgeous girl!". I did not know who she was untill I read her name on the cover. Photographed by Mario Testino, she is in Seventies-inspired hippie, bohemian type pieces from Rodarte's Spring/Summer 2012 collection. With a new 'do of a heavy bangs and straightened locks, Taylor looks amazing! I am not a big fan of her songs but, I am a big fan of her new edgy/sexy look.

What do you think, love the new look or hate it?

Taylor Swift Vogue Cover

via thehollywoodgossip

Taylor Swift models for Vogue










via thaeger

You can also watch Taylor Swift Behind the Scenes of Vogue Cover video below;



via youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment