Monday, November 14, 2011

weekend at barnes & noble; a coffee and a book

I love going Barnes & Noble on the weekends and browse through magazines and books, drinking my favorite Starbucks Frappuccino with my hubby-he usually drinks coffee :) I was thinking why not share some of the books and magazines I like?

Here is one of my favorite designer's book, Martyn Lawrence Bullard's Live, Love & Decorate. I just love this book from beginning to end. Great narrative, great pictures and of course, great decorations by Martyn Lawrence Bullard. Especially, Cher's two homes, Kid Rock's and Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon's homes...

Sir Elton John's home and his foreword for the book.

Love Cher's Hollywood home.

Kid Rock's Malibu home.

Jimmy Choo's creator Tamara Mellon's home.

Live, Love & Decorate by Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Tim Street-Porter (Photographer) , Elton John (Foreword by)     



No comments:

Post a Comment