Tuesday, October 25, 2011

foo dog salt and pepper shakers update

As you may know from one of my earlier posts, I have been looking for foo dog salt and pepper shakers for a  while. Last weekend I was browsing through a Canadian House & Home magazine and there it was, at the bottom of the page, foo dog salt and pepper shakers at William Ashley China! I have no idea what color is shown or if they have any more color choices. I went to their website but, could not find any salt and pepper shakers there. I think I am going to make a phone call soon...



























I also found these foo dog salt and pepper shakers on ebay;

The white foo dog salt and pepper shakers are still available for $90 at pjspjs

I do not know if the seller collectingredcat sold the green foo dog salt and pepper shakers, they are not listed anymore, they were around $17.





No comments:

Post a Comment